Thursday, September 27, 2012

Runaways and Evil Cutlery

Ok friends. So, I had another strange dream I'd like to share. Two actually. One from Sunday night and one I had just a few hours ago. FYI: It is about 5 am here in Korea.

On Sunday night, September 23rd, I had another dream about a runaway. I don't know why people keep running from something in my dreams, but they do it.

This time it was an action slash love story type of dream. This guy was running away from the government or some sort of people with high authority? I don't know. He wasn't running away alone. He was with his lady. They climb into a dump truck that was driving away and finally get away from the people chasing him. Then this dump truck morphs into a plane! It was kind of like a plane that the Wright brothers flew that looks like it's made of sticks? And he tells her to let go before the plane lifts up into the air, but she hesitates. She knew if she lets go, she won't see him again. But he knew that if she doesn't let go, that she is going to get hurt because of him. Typical kdrama-like scenario. Right? Finally, she realized that she has to let him go. She let's go and is running after the plane while she watches him take off into the sky that was shades of pink and orange. He doesn't look back and flies away into the sky. Of course, he's still not alone! The man who was driving the dump truck was flying the plane! Right when they reach an area above tall trees, the plane blows up!

Obviously, the man who was driving the dump truck and flying the plane worked for the people who were chasing after the guy. The whole thing was planned. They knew he would get cornered and would have to jump into the dump truck. That was why they stopped chasing after him.

That one was a little short. There was some chasing at the beginning, but I forgot what happened exactly. Sorry friends.

But this dream that I just had tonight was SO STRANGE. I'm never taking naps that turn into sleeps EVER again.

------

I fell asleep again right before work. No dream. Kinda relieved. Now, back to my strange dream...

------

I was in the dining room slash kitchen area of a house I've never been to or seen in real life. I walked toward the drawers where the silverware were. For some strange reason, I felt like they were not the silverware my family uses. My mom then tells me that she just bought new ones. They were very modern. They were silver with lime green handles. Something my mom would never buy in real life. My mom would get classic silverware with hints of gold in it in real life. So, I thought how strange of my mom to get these hip type of cutlery. Then a weird tune started playing. It kind of sounded like dolphins? The silverware started shaking. The forks, spoons, and knives come to life when the tune is playing!  The tune stops, and no one gets hurt. SO WEIRD.

Then a flash of what these cutlery do starts showing. I saw images of people eating with these forks and spoons, and when the music starts, the silverware starts darting in the direction away from the handles. So, if you are in the middle of eating.... It's not a pretty picture to see. The image never appeared in my dreams, but I could still feel the damage that these people were getting.

I grab a hold of the lime green ones in the drawer waiting for that weird melody to play again, and it does! The lime green handles start heating up... Then I start tearing the metal into pieces so that it can't stab and hurt anyone. After tearing it into pieces, the silverware pieces stop moving. So, then I scream and tell my family that we need to make sure we get all of the "special" cutlery and get rid of them! I remember clearly screaming in my dream,"The cutlery! The cutlery! WE NEED TO GET ALL OF THE CUTLERY!!!" I ask my mom where the rest of it is. I ask my siblings if they've used any of it recently. I am running around the house looking for all of it before the tune starts playing!

I find some in the dish washer. They are stuck underneath the bottom rack, and I struggle to get them. The tune starts playing again, I look up and I noticed the ceiling was embedded with the cutlery!!! The house changed! It looked like we were in a cave of some sort. Maybe we were in the basement. I'm not sure, but in Texas, we don't have basements.... Where we were standing was very dim and brown. The ceiling looked rough like the inside of a cave. There were groups of these cutlery moving around in different directions. None of them came darting down from the ceiling. They were just shifting around in the ceiling in groups like a school of fish.

My four siblings and I collect all of the cutlery. We grab ahold of all of them and tear them into pieces as they are heating up. Did we get all of them and tear them all into pieces? We sure did! WE WIN!

And then I wake up.

I find it so strange that I can remember these dreams so vividly. I don't do scary, gory or suspense types of movies or anything. I'm a romcom or melodram type of girl. I don't really like sci-fi. So, I don't really know where the shrunken boy and mind controlling gum came from. I don't do too much action. So, I don't know why people are always on the run from weird men in black. I don't do mysteries either. So, I don't know where cracking a case of where the boy I am searching for is. Why does my subconscious like to create these types of scenarios?? Who knows??

No comments:

Post a Comment