Wednesday, December 8, 2010

1. Shopping 2. Food 3. Boys

So, I've realized that my priorities are out of whack when it comes to budgeting myself. But in Japan... it's all about the shopping! Shopping! Shopping! Then the yum food. Then if I have the energy and patience... I'll get myself out there to mingle with the boys...

Well, I am too depressed to talk about the amount of money that I have spent on shopping, but it was shopping for others. For my sisters and my brother. "And especially... to those you've never met!!~" Because that is the spirit of Christmas. I really feel like watching Alvin and the Chipmunks: "A Chipmunk Christmas" now. A clip of Dave reciting his poem titled "The Spirit of Christmas" that I have quoted. (^^)


I seriously need a loan... "Well, of course you're alone!" Huh? I am? Heehee! You got to love these Christmas specials. I'm getting sidetracked...

_______________________________________________________

2. Food

These are the foods I've tried and have spotted the past few weeks.

It's not steak. It's not hamburger. It's hambaag. | Rawness over rice from the Food Maison.

Korean food fused with a Japanese style.

I made my own monjayaki and okonomiyaki for the FIRST time!~
Monjayaki

Okonomiyaki


Japanese version of Subways is great. | Banh baos from Paopao!

Happy Doll icecream from Baskin Robbins! The cookie ears were Asian strawberry flavored.

Soup in a can. Seriously, Japan? What do you NOT have? | Udon on top of Mt. Takao.

There's always room for dessert! Pies and soft cream!



_______________________________________________________

3. I've no energy or patience at the moment... So, no boy blurbs. Goodnight moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment