Monday, January 31, 2011

原宿 : Harajuku : Meadow Lodging : 2nd home

Three weeks have passed, and I'm out of the rut that I fell into so rapidly. Even though I won't stop missing my family, friends, and home, I am able to function and fell in love with Japan all over again. It actually took two whole weeks, but I am as good as new.


I found my new happy place. Harajuku. I have been going to Harajuku pretty much EVERY weekend since I've been back. (Minus last weekend) The first two weekends I was back in the Nippon, I went shopping, stuffed my face with crepes from Mocco, and wandered around aimlessly. Got me cute outfits from Bodyline, Liz Lisa, and got a few tees from UT. It filled the emptiness I was feeling from missing home. Practically every store in Japan has a super massive sale for the new year. I love it. I love Japan.


Shopping and sweets.


Found some new Kit Kat flavors and a MUG!

I also did some sightseeing to keep myself busy. I went around Yokohama and Tokyo. It feels like I am on mini-vacations during my weekends.

Yokohama: Red Brick House

Minato Mirai 21 | Yokohama Marine Tower


Tokyo: Ebisu


So, today actually made Harajuku a million times better than it already was. I finally purchased a Nike Tokyo shirt for myself. I have been searching for Nike Tokyo shirts since I came to Japan. I've done so much research and asked my students for help, too! But I knew no other store would have it but Nike Store - Harajuku!!! And the new love my life works there. It's just meant to be. There's no other way but to date someone with as many nice sneakers as me.



Anyhow, I realized that I was over my slump after I locked myself up in my hood last weekend. I rearranged my apartment and made a new nice and cozy feel to my place. I love coming home and just living here. Here in Japan. :)


Cute new stuff to make my place cute

It's my year. Year of the rabbit.

Before | After

No comments:

Post a Comment