Saturday, September 18, 2010

おつかれ! Otsukare! Great work!

I love this Japanese keyboard... It automatically translates things to hiragana when I type romaji.

So, I wanted to wait until I can upload pictures to share with the blogger world. However, I am having some complications on getting a moby and internet. I have been going to internet cafes with snacks and manga. Gotta love Japan!

Its been about 19 days since I have arrived here in Japan. It was one hell of a plane ride. I met a nice man on the ANA flight to Narita. His hometown is Shin Yokohama. It was just meant to be for me to work in Japan. Shin Yokohama is where I am working and living. It's great! Well, so far. I haven't seen very much of it yet because I had training for the first two weeks in Omiya and worked everyday ever since I moved to Shin Yokohama. Training was great. I met so many wonderful people that I hope will KIT with me. Training was very overwhelming with all the new information crammed in my brain, but I was able to have some retail therapy. I went shopping in Omiya and ventured to Shibuya for some shopping. Pictures will be posted ASAP. I've had yummy food and snacks. I found crazy flavored Kit Kats, but I don't want to share the flavors until I post up pics.

So, now I am in Shin Yokohama. My first week is over. It was even more overwhelming with all these chores and responsibilities on top of trying to register all the stuff I learned from training. With time, it will get better. I know it. I am meant to be here.

Tomorrow will be a funfilled day! Hopefully, I get my Hello Kitty cellphone! *crosses fingers

Well, I have 6 minutes left until my time is up at this tasteful internet cafe. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kitty phone?? *jealous*
    Glad to hear everything is going well for you!!♡

    ReplyDelete